THIS WEEKEND, December 10-11th, is Middle Tennessee’s biggest Christmas festival, Dickens of a Christmas! Located in Downtown Franklin, event goers travel back in time to the Victorian era and experience Christmas during the time of Charles Dickens. From the food to the activities and entertainment, the Victorian era is alive through the streets of Downtown Franklin. Here’s what you need to know about the weekend:
- Dickens of a Christmas takes place on Saturday, December 10th 10am-5pm and Sunday, December 11th 11am-5pm
- The event is FREE to attend! Food and vendors are available for purchase and some attractions cost a small amount.
- SHUTTLES will be available on Saturday and Sunday at Church of the City (Saturday ONLY) and Harlinsdale Farm (Saturday and Sunday) from 9:30am-6pm for $1 each way.
- Several stages throughout the event will feature performances. See the stage schedule here.
- A number of kids activities are available like arts and crafts tables and a petting zoo
- Over 100 vendors will be at the event selling holiday arts and crafts
- There is a 100% chance of snow at Dickens of a Christmas this year ; )
Find a map of the event HERE! We hope you enjoy Dickens of a Christmas with your loved ones and make lasting holiday memories.
You Might Also Enjoy:
Is a new home all you want for Christmas? At LocationWilliamson.com you can search homes for sale by location, price, feature, school district, number of bedrooms, and much more. Click the button below to get your search started! We also offer a FREE, INSTANT home valuation! Get yours HERE now!