For the month of December 2016, Location Williamson has an exciting promotion that gives back to an incredible organization, Every Girl Counts. We partnered with Every Girl Counts back in October as one of the sponsors for the Every Girl Counts 5K. Read about our experience HERE.
Every Girl Counts seeks to “Educate, Empower and Sustain impoverished girls and women by meeting physical and spiritual needs.” How amazing is it to give young girls and women the education they need to build a better life for themselves and break the cycle of poverty. Donations go towards sending girls to school and providing materials they need to sustain themselves. Read more about how Every Girl Counts educates, sustains, and empowers women HERE.
We are passionate about what this organization stands for and we want to help them grow to reach more women! Here is the exciting way we are giving back this month…
For every new listing and/or buyer client that signs on with us in December 2016, Location Williamson will donate $500 to Every Girl Counts.
How do you become a listing and/or buyer client?
- Agree to list your home with Location Williamson’s listing agent, Jeremy Pittman
- Begin working with a Location Williamson buyer’s agent to purchase a home
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Must sign a listing agreement with Jeremy Pittman of Keller Williams Realty Franklin Market Center between December 1st – December 31st, 2016.
- Must sign a buyer rep agreement with one of Location Williamson’s buyer’s agents (Michael Thornton or Jackie Bell) between December 1st – December 31st, 2016.
- Property must be located in the MLS area covered by MTRMLS (RealTracs) of which Jeremy Pittman and Keller Williams Realty Franklin Market Center are members.
INTERESTED? Call us TODAY at 615.469.1412 and let’s chat about your real estate needs.
WE CAN’T WAIT to see how this educates, empowers, and sustains more girls and women!!