Homeowners in Williamson County listen up! If you have ever thought about selling your home in Williamson County, NOW is the time. Specifically, Location Williamson needs listings in Williamson County that match these features:
- $275,000-$300,000 3 Bedroom (owner suite on main level) 2 Bath, bonus room in Spring Hill/Thompsons Station or south Franklin
- 2 bedroom condo in Brentwood/Franklin $225,000 or under
- 3 bedroom (owner bedroom on main), 2 bath, at least 1750 square feet in Franklin/Brentwood, up to $350,000
- 4 bedroom with bonus room in Nolensville, Mill Creek Elementary district
- 5 acre home in Page Middle/High School district
- Brentwood/Franklin 4 bedroom home, up to $475,000
- Thompsons Station condo or single family home UNDER $300,000
- Under $450,000 Fairview home in Williamson County with 3 bedroom/2 bathroom, 3000 square feet or more, unfinished basement, 2-3 car garage with .5 acre or more
- Up to $700,000 in Spring Hill with 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom and 10+ acres
If you own a home like these, Location Williamson wants to sell it! We have MANY buyers who want to buy homes just like these! Do not miss out on this opportunity to sell your home for top value in a short amount of time.
Questions about how much your property is worth or how to get your home in top selling condition? Call us at 615.469.1412, or if you prefer, reach out online.