This Saturday, October 29 is Franklin’s largest family fall festival, Pumpkinfest. If you’re new to the area or never attended, you can’t miss on this great event for the whole family! Here’s what you need to know about this year’s Pumpkinfest:
- Over 65,000 people attend this festival so plan accordingly :). Parking and crowds will surely be hectic
- Parking is available around Downtown Franklin and at Church of the City and Harlinsdale Farm. Shuttles will be available from Church of the City and Harlinsdale Farm for $1 per person each way.
- The event lasts from 10am-6pm
- The FREE Kid’s Zone thanks to Church of the City located on 3rd Avenue South offers fun and play for kids of all ages. This Kid’s Zone is open from 10am-3pm.
- Prepare to be entertained! Throughout the day there will be two stages featuring live entertainment. See a list of performers and schedules here.
- Prepare your best costumes for the COSTUME CONTEST. Each age group is in a different category. Need costume ideas? Click HERE!
- Come hungry! There will be food zones throughout the event with many options of food to purchase.
- Over 100 craft vendors will be at the event. Perfect time for some early Christmas shopping ; )
Most of all HAVE FUN! This is a great way to get out with family and friends to enjoy this season.