Tax day is upon us! Hopefully your taxes are either completed or on the way with a nice refund. Take this day as a celebration that we’re done with taxes for another year! What better way to celebrate than with free stuff?! Here’s a list of tax day freebies we compiled from around our area. Know anymore? Let us know in the comments!
Be sure to check with your local store to ensure they are participating in the freebie.
- Free birthday cake cookie at Great American Cookies
- Shred up to 5lbs of documents for free at Office Max until April 29
- Staples offers up to 2lbs of document shredding for free until April 22 with this coupon
- Free medium sub at Firehouse Subs when you purchase an additional sub, chips, and drink – Valid April 18-20 – Get the coupon
- Get a free Original Sandwich at Schlotzsky’s with a purchase of drink and chips
- “Big Bagel Bundle” is $10.40 at Bruegger Bagels until April 19. Enter your email on the website to get the deal
- Order a large one topping pizza online at Hungry Howies and get another one for $.18 with TAXDAY promo code from April 17-19
- Kona Ice trucks will be parked near tax centers and post offices with free shaved ice cups on April 18
- At Noodles & Company, use the code TAXDAY17 when you order online to get $4 off a purchase of $10 or more on April 18
- Planet Fitness is offering a free hyrdromassage until April 22nd with this coupon
Location Williamson is a team of real estate agents dedicated to serving your real estate needs around Metro Nashville. Whether you’re buying, selling, or both, our experienced agents will guide you every step of the way and help you feel at ease throughout the home buying and selling process. We’re committed to finding the right home for your needs and selling your house for top value in less time. Speak with one of our buyer or listing specialists today at 615.469.1412.
Not looking in Williamson County? Search all homes for sale in Metro Nashville by location, size, price, and feature.